Pets are non-playing characters that can be spawned by a pet-spawn item in a player's inventory. Pets will follow the player that spawned them until they are de-summoned by double-clicking the pet-spawn item.
Clicking on pets when they are summoned opens a list of helpful tools for its owner:
- Heal me: The pet will heal your character in intervals.
- Attack my enemies: The pet will start melee attacking monsters.
- Cast Spells: The pet will use spells to attack monsters.
- Get Drops: Pets will walk to a dropped item and attempt to retrieve it for the owner if there are no obstacles (monsters or characters) blocking the way.
- Come: The pet will teleport to the space on top of you.
- Relax for a bit: The pet will stop attacking monsters.
- Be Quiet: The pet will stop speaking when in use.
- Access my Locker: Opens up the player's locker from anywhere in the game.
- Pet Power: Some pets have secondary attacks/effects that can be triggered using the list. Each of the pets have different powers exclusive to them. More information can be found on the individual pages for the pets.
ID Pet Name Spawn Item Heal Spell Interval Pet Power 283 Bonez the Pup Doggy Bone 5,000 30 549 Charlotte Spider Egg 20,000 30 Venom Fangs
273 Dragon Dragon Collar 10,000 30 89 Elliot Elliots Heart 20,000 30 425 Frosty Snow Ball 7,500 30 215 George the Slime Slimy Essence 5,000 30 Call Sidwell 581 Greg the Ghost Ghostly Linen 10,000 30 Be Disheartening 455 Grim Deaths Skull 30,000 30 Death's Skull 233 Guardian Angel Angel 20,000 30 Angelic Twister 481 Kingsley the Slime Kingly Slimy Essence 8,000 30 Slimy Friends 243 Lil Sam Sam 20,000 30 Samurai Blast 306 Mermaid Mermaid Brush 5,000 30 Give me a Makeover 279 Panda Lampanda 5,000 30 375 Pet Blizz Blizz Talisman 10,000 30 548 Shauna Sheep Doll 6,000 30 466 Steely Snowman 15,000 30 Angry Snowballs